The Daily Business Review has selected finalists for its 11th annual Most Effective Lawyers recognition.
Honorees will be recognized at a Dec. 4 luncheon at the JW Marriott Miami at 1109 Brickell Ave.
The finalists listed by category are:
• Appellate: Philip Burlington, Nicole Segal and Crane Johnstone; Frances Guasch De La Guardia and Lee Teichner; and Benedict P. Kuehne, Michael T. Davis, Kent Harrison Robbins, Ralf R. Rodriguez, Edward R. Shohat, David P. Reiner II, Monica Tirado and Chelsea Silvia;
• Class action: Marcy Aldrich; Carol Lumpkin; and Stuart Singer, Eli Glasser, Carlos Sires, Sashi Bach, David Nelson and Will Snyder
• Complex/business litigation: Linda Worton Jackson and Luis Salazar; Alan Kluger, Philippe Lieberman and Richard Segal; and Michael Rune II
• Criminal law: Aimee Ferrer and Alex Arteaga-Gomez; David O. Markus; and Matthew Menchel.
• Government Relations: Albert Dotson, Jon Chassen and Wendy Francois; and Carlos Loumiet.
• Intellectual property: Jeremy Elman; Matthew Nelles; and Steven Peretz and Michael Chesal.
• Medical malpractice: Jay Cohen, Craig Downs, William Rieder and David Brill; Aldo Leiva and Steven Lubell; and Stuart Ratzan, Stuart Weissman and Kimberly Boldt
• Personal Injury: Philip Freidin and Christopher Marlowe
• Products Liability: William Geraghty; and Scott Sarason and Armando Hernandez
• Pro Bono: Jason Lazarus and Alison Brown; Stuart Singer and Carl Goldfarb; and Whitney Untiedt
• Public Interest: Albert Dotson, A. Vicky Garcia-Toledo and Eric Singer; John Herin Jr. and Jeffrey Kuntz; and Thomas Julin
• Real Estate: John Camp and David Luck; Alexander Perkins; and Paul Shelowitz.
Miami Personal Injury Lawyer
Hi, if you need legal advice regarding any type of legal matter such as car accidents, ship cruise injuries, storm or hurricane damage claims and/or any type or personal injury claim, we can help you. Call us now at 855-741-5297 (LAWS) and we will be glad to give a free consultation about your case.